Gets the value of a sprite’s property.
Sprites have a variety of properties listed below. This block has many uses, such as making a sprite properties match or debugging the code.
- Size - the size of the sprite as a percentage. 100 is the full, default size.
- Rotation - the clockwise rotation in degrees of the sprite
- X position - the x position of the center of the sprite
- Y position - the y position of the center of the sprite
- Movement direction - the direction angle the sprite moves in. 0 moves the sprite forward (east) and 180 moves the sprite backward (west).
- Tint - the tint, or color, overlayed on the sprite. The color may overlap and mix with the sprite’s existing color.
||The property of the sprite: size, rotation, x position, y position, movement direction, tint
||The sprite or sprite group whose property is being called
Found a bug in the documentation? Let us know at email@example.com